Sunday, September 16, 2012

Butts and Snowmen

First picture... Ryann told me she learned how to draw "butts" the rest of the person is so hastily done it was like an afterthought. She thought she was hysterical for drawing these. 

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we bring home a book from the library almost every week about "chicken butt" or "the Tushy book"
Here is my silly Cara Kay. She loves to eat sugar packets. Seriously though I used to eat these all the time at restaurants. I would try to hide the empty packet under my plate, but when the server came to get the plate I would always get caught.  Now Cara just dumps the packet out and says, "look, it is a snowman!" Then everyone laughs and she proceeds to lick up the sugar. Ugh gross. 
But I guess I deserve it. Sorry mom and dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment