There are so many July birthdays and it is such perfect weather that we always love to celebrate outdoors with a BBQ.
Friday, July 31, 2015
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Hazel is a fan of Shelby,
We have also had some amazing dinners brought over from friends. Elizabeth, Stephanie, Lisa, and Audrey have been so good to us too.
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
We were sure excited grandma got to meet baby Shelby and you bet we will be spending some time with her over the next few months.
Saturday, July 25, 2015
Thursday, July 23, 2015
Happy due date to me.
If you remember, everyone of my pregnancies has gotten longer and longer.
Ryann 38.1 weeks
Cara 39.5 weeks
Baby 4 ???? But guessing 41?
Here are my 20 thoughts at the end of pregnancy.
1. Contractions are annoying. Every hour I have 1 or 2 and have had them for the past couple weeks
2. So much mucus. Ugh.
3. It is getting very exciting
4. It is fun to tell people you are due today. They kind of look panicked. Like you might have the baby right there at target.
5. People are so sweet and kind
6. People like to feed you, unfortunately there isn't a lot of room left in there so I can't eat as much as I want to.
7. Most of the pregnancy I have hoped and thought it was a boy. But now I have no idea!!
8. I have an awesome waddle. This baby's head is low.
8. I have gained about the same amount as I did with Cara. Which is tied for first place with the most weight gain. 55lbs.
9. Swelling in my ankles comes and goes. But overall not too bad.
10. I just planned a date night for Saturday, cause this lady will go crazy if there is nothing to do.
11. Mac has been very clingy lately but I don't mind sitting and watching tv because hats all I really want to do.
12. We think we have names. Still a workman progress, but probably Shelby or Jesse.
13. I get a lot of heartburn and headaches that I fix with essential oils. They work every time.
14. I am getting lazier in the mornings so I am telling my girls that I am "teaching" them for when the baby comes on how to make their own breakfast. Really that is nice, but I am really just making them make their own breakfast.
15. I yell a lot. It is depressing and I don't want to, but I get cranky.
16. I am really super okay today and I am okay with this baby cooking as long as it needs to. But that could change at any minute and I might start freaking out. I think that will happen like Tuesday if I don't have the baby by then.
17. I have been massaging my belly with coconut oil and clary sage essential oil--- which is supposed to make you have contractions. But it hasn't done anything for me.
18. My parents leave for Colorado tonight hand don't get back until Monday. My parents have been at every birth so far and I am oddly calm with hem leaving. I guess if it is supposed to happen when they are gone then it will, but if they are supposed to be there then my body will wait.
19. If I go into labor on an odd day I think it is a girl, if I do into labor on an even day then I think it is a boy. 😅 the boys are the 20th and 10th. And the girls are the 29th, 14th, and 29th. So we shall see if it continues.
20. My babies have been born around 730pm, then 830pm, then 930pm. So wouldn't it be cool if this baby was at 1030pm?? I think so.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Yesterday we got to celebrate with grandma great for her 83rd birthday. She had so many cards, letters, visitors, and people that showed how much they love and care for her.
We had 2 different cakes and a delicious spaghetti dinner made by uncle Jim.
Grandma asked for help to blow out her candles and the girls were very excited to help.
Mac was stuck at the other table singing " happy birthday to Mac" it was hilarious.
Monday, July 20, 2015
Sunday, July 19, 2015
When I was 36 weeks pregnant with Mac I had a blessingway to celebrate me and my pregnancy. It is kind of hippie and my friends and midwives pampered me and did a henna tattoo on my belly. This was around 36 weeks so it faded by the time Mac arrived. This time around, without my circle of hippie friends I decided to do my own tattoo. I think it turned out pretty awesome.
After I took the first picture I turned around and saw Mac sleeping. He fought his nap that day, but sleep always wins, right? Haha. I wish.
Saturday, July 18, 2015
Not much longer until we meet this baby on the outside!!
Her hair is getting a lot of bleached out strands from all the swimming we are doing. She likes it but makes me reassure her that the red hair won't all go away. I sure love my pretty girl.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
I realized I had a Mac overload the past few days. So now on to my other children.
Cara enjoys paining her face with whatever fruit she can find. This variety happened to be cherry.
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Monday, July 13, 2015
Saturday, July 11, 2015
This little guy lights up our world. He is kind and loving and full of laughter. He likes to be silly but he isn't afraid to tell in your face if you are doing something he doesn't like.
He got his car seat flipped around today like a big boy. Despite the face he was super excited to sit forward.
According to the pediatrician he should be 6 feet tall at age 18. He is 85% for height and weight. He can recognize colors, shapes, and letters. He loves to sing ABCs, wheels on the bus, twinkle twinkle, and I am a child of God. He doesn't know his animal sounds but loves when we make the noises for him. He likes books about trains and he has finally branched out to watch movies other than thomas. He likes jake, Mickey, and chuggington. Every so often he will tolerate a show the girls are watching, but he would rather play with trains.
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Monday, July 6, 2015
Sunday, July 5, 2015
The last time I was able to celebrate the 4th of July / third of July in napa was when I was 17. I remember growing up that it was amazing and I have always wanted to be back. Finally this year was our year!