Thursday, March 28, 2013

One of those days

Today was one of those pregnancy hormone days. 
I woke up annoyed. 
Then I went to the hospital for a bright and early morning at 6:30.
From there I headed straight to the office for patients. Turns out the doctor was running an hour behind so I had to help with those patients too.
Then at noon we were having a baby shower/potluck for my medical assistant. I didn't finish my patients until 12:20. 
Then I had a peer review meeting (which means they look at every single chart to try and find mistakes that you have made over the past year of delivering babies) that started at 12:30. It turned out fine, but super stressful to be put on the spot for a patient 8 months ago and try to explain all of your actions. That finished at 2.

Then I went back to the baby shower to try to get some left over food and some of the 4 layer pinterest inspired cake that I had made for the baby shower... Everyone was gone. The food was gone. The Cake was also gone. I didn't get a piece or even a picture of how pretty it turned out. 

So I drove home. I walked in the door and Rich asked me an innocent question. HOW DARE HE ASK ME A QUESTION!!!???

That was all I could handle. So I took Ryann and we headed out for some R&R.
 AKA, pedicures.

 Don't you wish it solved everything? It certainly made things better, but I am still on edge, still tired, swollen, and I have an achy back. But, I was able to make it through dinner and baths. Not sure if I will make it to bed time, but I will certainly try, because Ryann and I have matching toes.


1 comment:

  1. i love you and i wish i was there to make you a new cake!! oxoxox

    ReplyDelete