Thursday, January 23, 2014

Disneyland

Tuesday afternoon Rich drove the kids up to my office. The car was loaded and packed up. Cara had no idea what was going on, but Ryann was a little smarter and figured out we were going to Disneyland.
 We spent the night at my Aunt Barbara's house (THANK YOU!) and then in the morning we got dressed and loaded up the stroller and walked over to Disneyland. Yes, they live that close.
 Once we were there we met up with my parents, brother Cory, sister in law Katie, and cousin Dean. It was a blast. I have a hundred more pictures on my phone and will post them when I find the time.
Poor Rich had to stay  home to work. But it was a fast and furious trip and I drove home when the park closed and made it home safe and sound... ready for work the next morning. 

Happy 30th birthday to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment