Saturday, October 25, 2014

Restart to my day

I just realized this didn't post on Monday. Ooops.

Well, on Monday we had a rough morning. Things were going great so the girls decided we wanted to ride our bikes to school. Cara's training wheels keep falling off so she decided to ride the scooter, which I didn't know was broken. Ryann rides her bike while I try to fix our bike trailer. No luck. Tires flat but I can't fix it.

So I try to put Mac in the back of my dad's bike. I pump up one tire and off we go. Cara is going at a snail pace and then my chain falls off. After that happens my tire goes flat. Cara is crying, I am trying to push Mac on the bike and get to school in time. I send Ryann ahead and then my mom is able to hold my bike and the scooter and Mac while Cara and I run the rest of the way to school. We are late but then I realize Ryann hadn't gone to class yet because she wanted a kiss from me. Ugh. I was so frustrated and dirty and over it.

Thankfully I told myself to restart the day and the rainbow certainly helped that.

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer start to a day - thankful for rainbows and new days ;)

    ReplyDelete