Tuesday, December 9, 2014

911

As I dropped these two cuties off at school today I realized that they ate growing up, but they still need me so much.

For example, yesterday a fire chief came to the school to teach then about fire safety. This is great until Cara devices she needs to practice dialing 911 from home... you know, so she doesn't forget the number.

Well, both girls got scared and decided not to tell rich and I that they did it. Fast forward a few minutes later and up drives a police officer.

As soon as Cara sees him she bursts into tears and grabs me. She is holding on for dear life and is begging me in my ear to not let her go to jail.

My poor baby. The police officer spoke to the girls and went on his way. I had to promise Cara not to talk about it in front of her, and I do think she learned her lesson, and she is okay now. But these little girls are such stinkers.

1 comment: