Sunday, September 27, 2015

Too early to babysit

It amazes me how much these big girls can step up to the plate when rich is out of town. My back has been really bothering me lately and today I asked if they could watch Shelby for awhile how o stretched and tried to become functional again. 2 different times I caught them being quite hilarious with her. 

First Ryann has decided she likes putting Shelby on her shoulders. 
And second I caught Cara showing Shelby pictures. This one I heard her telling Shelby, "this is your daddy". I couldn't stop laughing it was hilarious. 
These girls fight and try my patience daily, but man oh man they are sure a blessing in my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything. 

1 comment:

  1. Just the sweetest little helpers. I hope your back is ok sissy! Love you.

    ReplyDelete