Monday, November 9, 2015

Blurred

This little guy is so much fun. He adores Shelby and loves to tell me what she is doing. He likes to kiss her and when she "tickles" him. He hardly ever holds still unless he is eating with the iPad in front of his face. He loves when I wear a maxi skirt because I can be his tunnel and he sits underneath and hangs out with his trains. It is quite funny until I have to move. 
This poor guy is surrounded by girls but he would never even think of picking up a doll. He is all about trains. Sometimes balls and cars, but mostly trains. He likes Winnie the Pooh and he loves to sing and jump. No interest in sitting on the potty unless it is to procrastinate going to bed. 
 Today he was good for daddy when mommy left for a job interview. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! They both are. Wish he would hold still - looks like he has an adorable sweater on! Love it. Love and miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete