Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas decorations

I have been running out of steam lately. So much on my plate but really I am cutting back. I promise. Until I start work on the 21st. Crossing my fingers that I actually get to start this time!

Anyway, nothing some sleep can't fix! But here is rich with our too tall Christmas tree!!
Shelby is also joining in with the holiday spirit. 
And every time I see this tree I laugh and smile and even sometimes tear up because I am reminded of my perfectly imperfect little life and family that my heavenly father has blessed me with. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this tree, it makes me smile. Crossing fingers this job works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our tree does the same thing! Go check this out. It will make you laugh. :)
    http://mynorthwest.com/646/2157517/Photo-Christmas-tree-breaks-through-Seattle-homes-roof

    ReplyDelete