Friday, July 20, 2012

Painting Project

Ryann and Cara had a very brightly colored room at our old house. Ryann has been asking for things on her wall for quite some time now. She just keeps taping more and more pictures on the walls. 
I started searching Pinterest and found some inspiration. 

I then went to goodwill and bought 8 picture frames for $15. 
 I started sanding and Ryann and I started painting. We have only painted 5 so far. 3 red, 2 light blue, but we are working on the other ones. Then we will hang them and post our finished project in the next couple weeks or so. 
I am hoping to get it done before school starts for her, so that she can hang her school work on the wall when she is proud of it. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea-- And i love that you are doing it together!!

    ReplyDelete