Sunday, August 4, 2013

Playing in the rain

A couple weeks ago we had a nice little monsoon sweep through the area. We let the girls go outside and play but the puddles didn't last very long. After spending about 30 minutes out there everything was dry. The girls did come into the house and ask if daddy could take some pictures. Of course I made him. 

I love this progression of pictures. It is how Cara goes from happy and laughing to grumpy in 3 seconds. 
 I can't quite figure out how to get her to be in a better mood throughout the day (besides giving her everything she wants), and I think it is sleep related. She always wakes up between 545 and 630, but if I give her a nap then she doesn't go to bed until around 930 and still wakes up at her normal time. If I don't give her a nap she falls asleep right away but definitely acts like she needs a nap come 2 or 3pm. Maybe a nap every other day?
 The face above is the face she makes when we tell her to be quiet or to stop crying or to stop doing whatever she is doing that is naughty. 


I just realized they were wearing the exact same outfits as the previous post. Funny because they were taken a couple weeks apart.  Love my girls!

1 comment: