Saturday, December 7, 2013

Wedding Dress Shopping

 While we were in California we went wedding dress shopping for my sister Erin. 
(She is the one sitting next to me on the couch.)
We had so much fun and no boys were allowed... except Mac.
He did really well in the city and was a happy baby. He was the happiest when we found Erin's dress!  Wahoo... spoiler... it isn't the one behind us with the crazy ruffle below the boobs. 

It was sad that we were missing my older sister Ashley, but she was there in spirit. Also not pictured was my mom, but we sure had fun with her too.

Actually I hate this picture, but it was the only one I could find that documented our day.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaw thanks for coming with me to help me find my dress ;)
    I loved that you AND Mac were able to make it. So wonderful spending time with you and your family. XOXO

    ReplyDelete