Monday, February 10, 2014

7 Months

All of my onesies were dirty for baby Mac today, so I figured in true boy style, just stick him in the rocker for his picture in a diaper. 
At 7 months he didn't last very long.
This boy moves. Seriously moves.
 There is no way we will be able to take pictures in this thing again. I had to rescue him from halfway falling out more than 3 times. A little too scary for me. 
 He is 90% for height, 28 inches. and 25% for weight- 16lbs 12 oz. 
He is a "calorie burner" as his pediatrician calls him, and that he is.
Today at daycare he drank two 8 ounce bottles.
I don't make nearly enough milk for that!
 He still nurses every time he sees me, hungry or not and he loves it. I still haven't tried to introduce milk back into my diet, I am thinking at 8 or 9 months I will try to see how it goes. He drinks some gentlease formula once a day or so. 
 He has 5 teeth. He loves to stick out his tongue. He loves electronic cords and he is crawling. We have yet to baby proof the home so that has been quite the adventure. His crawling is still a little clumsy so he sometimes face plants, but nothing a little laughing from Cara won't fix.
 He is sleeping through the night still and for the past 3 nights I haven't pumped in the middle of the night, which means I have slept through the night for 3 nights! Wahoo!  
He hates bananas and peas. Rice cereal is his favorite. He will shake with excitement if he knows that he is getting some for dinner. Other foods he likes too, but nothing compared to rice cereal. Weird. I know. Absolutely no flavor.  He likes goldfish, puffs, and basically anything else we will put in his mouth. 
He refuses to hold his own bottle.
He has some mild eczema.
His hair is starting to grow in and it can actually get a little messy.
He does fine in his car seat. 
He loves baths and splashing in the water. 

2 comments:

  1. He has the sweetest face - I miss him so much! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is quite entertaining but get rid of that seat--it's a Grandma nightmare!! I love him!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete