Thursday, February 6, 2014

Magic tree house

A few months ago I was talking to my aunt Susan who is a first grade teacher. I told her I was reading the Harry potter books to Ryann and Cara. She looked at me for a minute and asked me if I had ever thought about reading them age appropriate, non scary books.... ummmmm.... no.... Who doesn't love Harry potter? Maybe little girls who don't want to read about giant snakes and spiders and killing unicorns!  Anyway, I asked for a recommendation and she said The Magic Tree House was a great series of books.

I ordered the first 4 and we read through them and the girls love them. Now we are on the 7th book and I just looked it up, but there is over 50 books! Yikes.

Thanks to my wonderful aunt for the great suggestion.

1 comment:

  1. We love The Magic Treehouse books! My friends little girls also like the Junie B Jones series. Those might be fun for them as well.

    ReplyDelete