Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Busy busy

This past couple weeks has been crazy. 
I accepted a job offer in clear lake, California. It is the original job that I moved out to California for. We knew it was right then and we were so confused where this journey was taking us. We knew we were in California for a reason and we never regretted moving away from Arizona, but we just felt like we were in limbo. 
I tried every day to be present in the moment and enjoy the time off from work and to spend more time with my children, but sometimes that is hard. 

So the past couple weeks I have been signing papers, taking classes, gathering documents, looking at house, putting an offer on a house and finally getting into escrow on a house!! Rich has done the brunt of the house stuff and I have done the kid and mom and trying to start work stuff. Whew. 
I will get a lot more pictures when we go up to hidden valley lake again, but for now here are a couple teasers. We have lots of plans and don't know when we will officially move, but this is really happening. 

The lord loves us and is watching over us. There is a plan and we need to just be faithful and it will all work out perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment