Sunday, April 26, 2015

Happy anniversary

Rich and I were able to celebrate our 11th anniversary all day long. We didn't do gifts yet and just decided together that when we move into the new house we get to buy something for the house without question. I am thinking new dishes !!!
During the middle of the day we got free Jamba Juice with Mac. Then went about with chores and work as usual and then off to the softball fields.  
After softball we hurried home to go out to silos. A music place in downtown napa. One of our favorite musicians, John BraZell was playing so that was fun. 
I also got my new clutch in the mail today. The ven from Finell co. Smells and looks amazing. 
Now is usually when i post something super sappy about rich. But not today. Just know that he is amazing and I am so lucky to have married him! What an amazing adventure and blessing it has been. 

1 comment: