Thursday, May 14, 2015

30 weeks

A little pregnancy update here. 
I am 30 weeks. Wow. This is going by incredibly fast. I stopped checking my weight once I hit 30 lbs of weight gain. Too depressing. I gained 35lbs with ryann, 55 with Cara, and 40 something with Mac. So as long as I fall in somewhere around there i figure I am okay. 
I haven't run/ jogged in a week, my last run was 3 miles at a 10 min pace and that about did me in. My pelvis and hips hurt too bad after that. I have done some prenatal yoga and waking, but the past few days I have been lying on the couch "resting" away my Braxton hicks contractions and back pain. Ugh. 
Each of my pregnancies have had a period of fun reminders that I am pregnant and have to slow down. Fortunately now I don't panic because I know the contractions don't make me go into preterm labor. But I am good and I do rest and drink tons of water. It has been helping a lot though. 

The baby has been moving a lot more the past few weeks. Definitely more active than before, but still less movement than the other 3. I am hoping his means it will be a more mellow baby. We shall see though. 

I get heartburn, a little swollen if I eat a lot of salt, pee a ton, and I have a great midwife picked out. I also think I found a birth photographer which makes me super excited because I really want someone to be there just for pictures. 

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, sister, are absolutely adorable. You make pregnancy look easy! XO

    ReplyDelete