Thursday, May 28, 2015

Ears pierced

Ryann got her ears pierced when she turned 6, so I told Cara she could do it when she turned 6. Cara kept telling me "maybe next Wednesday I'll get my ears pierced." So I didn't really ask again. Finally last week she demanded it get done. We delayed a few more days because I wanted to find a good place to get it done. 

I kept comparing everything to ryann. Ryann's experience was amazing and didn't hurt her and the piercing parlor we went to was so professional. So then I found a local place for Cara and we took her. Well it turns out they don't pierce ears on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Cara was devastated and broke down in tears in the parking lot. 
It was so sad that I said forget the plan, let's find a stinking ear piercing place asap. we drove down the street to a shady smoke shack that also does piercings and paid our 25$ and a gun piercing, tears, a free soda and we were out the door 10 minutes later. 

I made Cara some "ear spray" with essential oils that has made her feel pretty good since then. So far I think she is happy with them and she sure looks cute. 

1 comment: