Thursday, June 4, 2015

Last day of school

I never imagined we would still be at the same school we started at this year or living in my parent's house at the end of the school year. It really has been a blessing and a trial all lumped together in a glorious tangled mess we call life. 
Good thing my life is so full of fun family and friends. Tomorrow is a birthday swim party and next week is summer camp and then after that we have no more official plans. 

Maybe a drive out to Utah to visit our newest cousin when they are born? Who knows. The sky is the limit. Or maybe my belly is the limit because there is only so much this belly and swollen feet could handle. 

Maybe I just need to taste my first swig cookie and then I would be hooked and driving to Utah would be easy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment