Thursday, July 23, 2015

Happy due date

Happy due date to me. 
If you remember, everyone of my pregnancies has gotten longer and longer. 
Ryann 38.1 weeks
Cara 39.5 weeks
Mac 40.3
Baby 4 ???? But guessing 41?
Here are my 20 thoughts at the end of pregnancy. 
1. Contractions are annoying. Every hour I have 1 or 2 and have had them for the past couple weeks
2. So much mucus. Ugh. 
3. It is getting very exciting
4. It is fun to tell people you are due today. They kind of look panicked. Like you might have the baby right there at target. 
5. People are so sweet and kind
6. People like to feed you, unfortunately there isn't a lot of room left in there so I can't eat as much as I want to. 
7. Most of the pregnancy I have hoped and thought it was a boy. But now I have no idea!!
8. I have an awesome waddle. This baby's head is low. 
8. I have gained about the same amount as I did with Cara. Which is tied for first place with the most weight gain. 55lbs. 
9. Swelling in my ankles comes and goes. But overall not too bad. 
10. I just planned a date night for Saturday, cause this lady will go crazy if there is nothing to do.  

11. Mac has been very clingy lately but I don't mind sitting and watching tv because hats all I really want to do. 
12. We think we have names. Still a workman progress, but probably Shelby or Jesse. 
13. I get a lot of heartburn and headaches that I fix with essential oils. They work every time.
14. I am getting lazier in the mornings so I am telling my girls that I am "teaching" them for when the baby comes on how to make their own breakfast. Really that is nice, but I am really just making them make their own breakfast. 
15. I yell a lot. It is depressing and I don't want to, but I get cranky. 
16. I am really super okay today and I am okay with this baby cooking as long as it needs to. But that could change at any minute and I might start freaking out. I think that will happen like Tuesday if I don't have the baby by then. 
17. I have been massaging my belly with coconut oil and clary sage essential oil--- which is supposed to make you have contractions. But it hasn't done anything for me. 
18.  My parents leave for Colorado tonight hand don't get back until Monday. My parents have been at every birth so far and I am oddly calm with hem leaving. I guess if it is supposed to happen when they are gone then it will, but if they are supposed to be there then my body will wait. 
19. If I go into labor on an odd day I think it is a girl, if I do into labor on an even day then I think it is a boy. 😅 the boys are the 20th and 10th. And the girls are the 29th, 14th, and 29th. So we shall see if it continues. 
20. My babies have been born around 730pm, then 830pm, then 930pm. So wouldn't it be cool if this baby was at 1030pm??  I think so. 

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute. I hope you are having a good Friday - I love that you are making the girls get their own breakfast so they can "practice." I wish I could see their excitement in person. Oh and Mac must know something is about to change ;) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete