Wednesday, July 1, 2015

JULY?!?!

How did this happen? I am supposed to have a baby in July. Seriously. I already have a baby (who I am trying to potty train. ) so what am I going to do with another one?? 
At 37 weeks now I start to think about what I need to get done. Hmmm. The answer is everything. Sorry baby #4 but we are kind of at a transition time in our lives (11 months in my parents home) but now that I have a job lined up I am hoping all plays out smoothly and after maternity leave we will be on to the next great adventure. 
But seriously. A trip to storage is needed to get our car seat. And maybe a trip to my sister in laws house to borrow a few other things until we get out. Like a bassinet or something for this child to sleep in. 
And receiving blankets. No idea where these went to. Then after we find out what it is we will need some clothes. 😀

Poor baby. Hopefully it feels how much we do love it! The neglect of getting ready for it has no indication of our level of love. We are excited and anxious to meet the baby but are happy for it to stay inside at least a few more weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment