Sunday, March 13, 2016

Disney in a day

About a month ago a couple girlfriends and I decided to plan a one day trip to Disneyland! We found a day that sort of worked for some of us and decided to drive down at night, spend the night at my aunt and uncles house, go to Disneyland, and then drive home after the park closed. 
 So we were crazy and did it!! Our husbands and sitters manned the fort  while we went off and played. Shelby came with us and was such a trooper. She didn't feel well so she slept a lot. 
We walked over to the park in the morning (after hardly any sleep) and started our day. We went on hyperspace mountain twice in a row, followed by Indiana jones twice in a row, and then ate at the blue bayou. 
We spent all day playing and going on rides and doing a little bit of shopping. It was so much fun and we are already scheming on how we make this into an annual trip. Haha. 
Here is Shelby and I on our way to Indiana jones. 
Thunder mountain railroad selfie. 
All the girls here. 

Around 3 we met up with my uncle John over at California adventure. He asked to take Shelby while we went on a couple rides kid free. It was heavenly as well.  Then around 4 he surprised me and took her back to my aunt and uncles house when I got a text saying that they wanted to watch her for the rest of the night. I might have done a little happy dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment