Tuesday, March 15, 2016

End of the Disneyland day

Of course we stayed around long enough to see the parade and fireworks. They were spectacular. I also ran into an old friend from college and we chatted for awhile. It was so great to see her. 

The parade was fun and loud and we danced following the parade. When j say we I mean myself and one other friend. After that we headed down to Main Street to shop for our little ones. 
And most importantly I got a churro on the way out of the park. It is a hamilton tradition. 

After that we headed back to my aunt and uncle's house and loaded up the car for the drive home. That was fun. I slept for the first hour, spent the second hour keeping someone awake and then finally decided to take over and drive the last 4 hours. 

Shelby was fabulous and slept the entire way home. 

Would I do it again? YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment