Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Broken Tricycle

I guess it is about time.
This awesome hand me down tricycle has served both of our girls (and a couple other girls before them) very well. The Arizona sun and heat finally got to it.
Ryann was riding it and it broke.
The girls were devestated. I tried to explain to them that Santa might get them a new one... hint hint... but they insisted on trying to fix it.
They pulled out the tool  box and realized that the saw in the toolbox probably wouldn't help it. I quickly snatched that away and they went back searching in the garage for tools.
Very clever little girls.
Here is Cara nailing a screw into the wheel.  I don't think that Rich has taught them much, and if you know Rich you know he didn't teach them this.  However, he has taught them how to use a hammer and they had more nails and screws hammered into those wheels than I could believe.
Cara hit the head on the nail almost every time.
We finally made the tricycle a fairwell and off it went to the trash can.  Thank goodness Christmas is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment