Saturday, December 22, 2012

Where to Start

When the girls and I got into Napa we went straight to my parents house and fell asleep. Then my family showed up so I let them wake us all up and we played for awhile. Then we went back to sleep.
Then the girls woke up at 6. 
Everyone else was dead asleep. So the girls and I showered/bathed, got dressed did our hair, put on some "makeup", watched 3 episodes of my little ponies and then FINALLY Devyn and Hazel (the birthday girl!) woke up. 
So we headed out to our favorite Napa breakfast spot. 
Buttercream Bakery!
 Cara eating sugar of course. 
 Ryann being good like usual. 
 Sweet baby Hazel and her 1st maple bar!! 
On her first birthday! What a way to celebrate.

The girls then wanted a picture with the baker Santa. I obliged since I was camera happy already. 

1 comment: