Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas PJs and Uncle Zach

Zach spent some time with us over the vacation. Unfortunately he had to leave early to go propose... ugh.. i mean... YEAH! We are so happy for him and Aunt Madeline!  Yahoo!

Anyway, he sang us some lovely songs.
 All of the cousins also got PJs from Auntie Erin and Uncle Pete. It was so fun to watch them all get so excited about these presents. 

 Cousin Dean wouldn't pose for the picture, but this was a pretty good shot- Ryann especially loved her horse shirt! Auntie Erin knows how to pick em. 
 One of the cutest things that Miss Addie does is say, "I look cute, right?"  or "I am smiling for the camera, right?" or "I am listening, right?" or "I am eating my dinner, right?"
So basically everything that I had to scold Cara for, Addie would chime in to remind me that she was doing it right when everyone else wasn't.  Not gonna lie, this is her mother's daughter. I do believe growing up Ashley was the super good kid... well, at least until her teenage years, right??

It cracked me up every time she did it. What a little smarty pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment