Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Anniversary

It was our 9 year anniversary today and I just have to say how much I love my husband. He is so sweet and thoughtful and while taking your sick wife to the chiropractor isn't a top 100 list of things to do on your anniversary, he did it with a smile. He even took our girls to the temple grounds while I was being adjusted. They spent the hour going through the visitors center, looking at the flowers, and walking all over the grounds. 

Both girls know that Jesus died for us and they both tried to tell me the story. Cara is very insistent that Jesus was put in the "tumba" after he died. (emphasis on the BA) part.

I am so thankful for temples. I am so thankful that 9 years ago my sweet husband and I were sealed for time and all eternity. I know that families are forever and I am so thankful that sweet Ethan joined our family today on this very very special day.

Happy Anniversary to my grandma and grandpa. I believe they are at 68 years.
Happy adoption day Ethan, you have always been a part of us, but having it on paper makes it so much more sweet. We couldn't be happier. Congrats Ashley! What an amazing Mama you are.

And once again, thank you to my sweet husband. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment