Sunday, June 9, 2013

36 Weeks

This entire pregnancy I have felt that this baby will be born very close to his due date. I am hot and tired and swollen, but I really do want him to stay in until July. There are so many things to do and so many things to get done and I know that babies are so much harder on the outside than they are on the inside!

Plus, the lack of sleep I am not looking forward to. 
Don't get me wrong, I am very excited for Baby Mac to join our family and everyone else is too.
 With that being said, I thought it would be really fun to remind Rich that anytime after next week, he is safe to join our family, since he will be "full term".
Rich didn't think it was so fun. After church all he could ask about what what was left to get ready for him, what did we need, is there some sort of checklist I can put together for him, etc. 

Ready or not, the countdown has begun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment