Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

 



Maybe that is really the reasons, because in all honesty that is why we did homemade cards for him!
Sorry hun, I blame it on the 5 births I did on Saturday and the being 37 week pregnant thing. 

Ryann made superman on the left, then wonderwoman, then daddy, then Ryann.  
 Cara drew some flowers and a picture of her and daddy. She put mouse ears on herself because she wants to go to Disneyland. 
Thank you Rich for being such a great father to our girls. They sure love you and have no idea how blessed they are to have a  dad who can be there for them anytime. I am so thankful for this job that you have that allows you to be at home to always be there when I fall short. 

I hope you enjoyed your fathers day!

2 comments:

  1. So fun!! Happy Father's Day Rich!!! You really are a terrific Daddy!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete