Sunday, August 10, 2014

A day at grandma's house

Most of our day at grandma's house starts with some breakfast, then getting on our shoes and going outside to play. Or exercise. If we are playing we do the Swings first, then pick some food from the garden, then playing tag on the grass. After that I am usually requested to use the broom to sweep away some spider webs so they can play some more without being scared.

Occasionally when I am getting rid of the spiders I get instructions on how to do it from the girls. Most days they tell me not to kill any spiders that have families... so if there are 5 spiders in a group I can't kill them because it is a spider family just like ours. Cara is recently concerned about marriage so if there are two spiders together I can't kill them either because they are married. And I definitely can't kill a spider with a baby. Yikes. Lone spiders or spiders in groups of 4 are usually the only ones I can kill.

After the spider killing I put Mac down for a nap and then try to get errands or chores done. Then it is lunch and we do it all over again. But that will soon change when the girls start school on Wednesday.

1 comment: