Friday, August 28, 2015

That crazy lady at dinner.

People kept telling me I was a brave mama, but actually I am a crazy mama!!
While rich was out of town this week our school had a fundraiser dine and donate. The kids begged me to go. I tried to get out of it but the girls had been such big helpers. 
No spills, only tears from Mac as we were leaving or if we didn't give him Parmesan cheese fast enough, and two cute girls who were only slightly mischievous. 
Cara didn't even sneak a sugar packet to eat! 
We also had a great server who was quick and totally understood the crazy look in my eye that meant "I mean business. Don't mess with me". Haha. 
We survived but I will not be doing that again without 10 more adults or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. You are impressive, sissy...I can barely handle taking myself out to dinner...

    ReplyDelete