Tuesday, August 25, 2015

One month old

This little baby bird got her nickname this month because when she is awake and not nursing, her little mouth is open like a little bird. It is so cute. 
This month she has slept a couple times for 4 hours straight. But that is not the norm. She has slept with me most nights because I am able to sleep longer and with 4 kids sleep is important!! We usually sleep on the couch because I can't let rich and I both be sleep deprived. 
She started smiling a couple days ago and it is adorable. She is in cloth diapers and with spit ups and blow outs she wears 3 outfits a day. She hasn't lost her hair yet, but I bet that is just a matter or time. 
She still is nursing, won't take a bottle or a pacifier (I really haven't tried hard though for either), and spends most of her day being carried in a wrap or sling. Baby wearing at its finest. 
The newborn baby announcements should be ready soon and we will get them mailed out. We are excited for that. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe she is already one month old! Such a pretty little red head! Auntie Vicki loves you!!

    ReplyDelete