Monday, October 19, 2015

Rough day

So Mac protested his nap today and this is what happened at 510pm. This was a bad day for sleepers in our house. Cara was up for 2 hours past her bedtime last night and awake for 1 hours in the middle of the night. as I am writing this post (45minutes after bedtime) she just walked out to tell me she is hungry. I am debating if I should sell her to someone tomorrow. If she pees the bed tonight I might just drop her off with a den of wolves. They still raise little kids right? 
Okay. I talked myself off the ledge by looking at these cute pictures of my sleeping babies. No selling children or giving them to wild animals. But I better take a picture of Cara before I go to sleep  just in case. 

I also had a rough evening with Ryann because of her 18 million stuffed animals. She didn't put any away tonight so I threatened to take them all away. I agreed not to take them all away but I pointed out a couple that were super ugly and she should want to get rid of. This caused tears and I should have stopped then but I proceeded to tell her a couple of her horses manes were disgusting. They have dreadlocks from the washing machine but Ryann didn't know what that word meant so I told her it looked like her horses had poop for tails. That sent another round of tears. 

Then we all started crying because we miss grandma great.

 And then I realized I am tired and we all need to get more sleep. So moral of the story... I am trying hard but very far from a perfect mother. This is real life and I am not always proud of it but at the end of the day my children know I love them, I love their father, and their Heavenly Father.  And for that knowledge I am proud. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you - I hope today is better and on Thursday, I can help with anything you need. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete