Saturday, October 3, 2015

Halloween is in the air

It is no surprise that Halloween is my favorite holiday. A holiday all about candy?! Sign me up. 
Shelby and I decided to sport our Halloween digs. 
We sure are cute.
Something else pretty great. Yesterday I was at target with Shelby and Mac. Shelby was crying in the ergo carriers, and Mac was being a crazy toddler. I had 4 women stop me and with a smile told me I was doing a good job, or that I looked good, or to hang in there. It was really pretty sweet of them. I must have had a frazzled look on my face but it was much appreciated.  Then today I listened to conference and it was just peace in my soul. What an amazing thing to listen twice a year to our prophet and apostles. 

1 comment:

  1. You look awesome, Britti! And Shelby...such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete