Monday, October 12, 2015

This guy

This guy has my heart. He is so sweet and generous with his kisses and hugs to me. He loves his big boy bed and loves to pretend sleep if I lay down with him. He makes the cutest little snoring noises. 
He also has a little cubby for his trains and he puts them away every night and gets them out to play in the mornings. 

Today he went to a friends house and afterwards kept saying, "my friends. My friends. " it was super cute. Then he took almost a 4 hour nap because they had such a fun time playing. 
He has been a great source of joy to my grandpa these past few months. Grandpa great just adores him and loves when Mac says, "where's great?" Or "cookie great" meaning can I have a cookie grandpa great?

Mac also has a great love hate relationship with Cara. They love to bug each other and fight but they laugh just as much as they fight. If I try to separate them they get mad at me. 

1 comment:

  1. The comforting power of children is incredible. Love you.

    ReplyDelete