Monday, October 8, 2012

I can't handle it...

Seriously, I can't handle the fact that I have about 100 pictures sitting in my inbox getting ready to be sent off to Costco to be printed and then framed and hung in my house. 
I can't decide which ones are my favorite. I can't decide if I want them in color or black and white. I can't decide why Ryann wasn't more cooperative and gave more smiles instead of her "coy" look. Who told her that her cute mini smile is better than her big beautiful teeth smile?  Either way, I am addicted to looking at these pictures and I seriously can't decide what pictures to order.  Wait, you want to order??  I will send you the link to check out all the pictures if you want. 

2 comments:

  1. Ha The pictures are so cute!! Yes I am looking and relooking!! What a fun chore!!

    ReplyDelete