Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nordstroms

I am a big fan of Nordstroms. I know it is all expensive, but I seriously think their service is AMAZING! 
This past weekend I had the girls with me and I needed to get some new makeup. There are a lot of places to go, but I needed something that someone could show me how to use and hopefully somewhere the girls would be okay. 

I got to Nordstroms right as it opened. I went back to my favorite makeup counter (STILA) and it happened to be the farthest away from people. It was close to the edge of the store and I seriously thought I hit the jackpot. The girl at the counter was probably going crazy with how wild (not that wild, but wild enough for a public place) my girls were but she did not show it one bit. She was sweet to them, talked to them, and laughed when they were being cute. I bribed and pleaded and kept them entertained and actually they were really well behaved for most of the time, but towards the end they were getting a little antsy.
(FYI, they never ran away, stole anything, knocked anything over, fought or tried on makeup. They seriously were super good for 3 and 5 year old girls in a makeup store!!)

So the sweet girl offered them a couple make up brushes to play with. Then she told them to look at the perfume and any one they wanted she would give them their own sample of so they could smell pretty.

They were amazing after that. 
Ryann picked Katy Perry.
Cara picked Justin Bieber. They were so excited and love putting on their perfume every morning. 

I left 45 minutes later with my makeup all done up, happy girls, and new makeup in hand. Seriously I couldn't have asked for a better experience with both of my girls with me. 
I couldn't have done it without Stephanie and the Stila counter in Chandler. 

2 comments:

  1. So fun. People make such a difference in our lives!!! We'll have to go back to her and do some shopping when we come to Phoenix next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and I love Nordstrom for the same reason! I need new makeup bad, you don't suppose they could bribe Mason with makeup and perfume, do you? ;-) Eek.

    ReplyDelete