Tuesday, January 22, 2013

16 Weeks

 I remember when I was pregnant with Ryann and I was 26 weeks pregnant. Someone asked me if I was pregnant... It was the best day of my life! I was thrilled that someone actually could tell I was pregnant. I know, I have been blessed, I have a long torso, and it was my first baby. 

With Cara, of course, it came earlier. I need to look back and see when it came, but I know it was closer to 20 weeks. 

Obviously 3rd babies show even sooner! My patients are now starting to notice. I have basically switched out to all maternity pants because they are just so much more comfortable at this point. 

You may get sick of my belly pictures during this pregnancy, and for that I apologize, but I want this documented, so here is another one... 16 weeks with little baby boy. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love pictures--even if they are really documentation!!!

    ReplyDelete