Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Girls Day

So I did have to work today (on my golden birthday!), but I got out at 3, so I rushed home, hurried to pick up my girls and we headed over to the nail salon. 
They each got to pick out their nail color, and they each got decorations on their nails. 
 Thrilled as usual. However, by night time Ryann had already bitten off one of her finger nail polishes. I gave her a stern warning, so we will see how things go tomorrow.  :)
 We were able to do fun girl stuff today because Daddy had to be in Nebraska for a work trip. Boo for us, but yeah that Auntie Devyn was able to pick him up and see him a little bit. I am jealous of that!
 Love my pretty nails!
Happy Birthday to me. What a fun day and I was blessed to have my family call all day long and sing me happy birthday over and over again. It doesn't get much better than that.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Brittani-- you are the best!! Many more!!

    ReplyDelete