Monday, January 21, 2013

Celebration

When I typed the title of this post I sang it... cellll e bration... like that old song that they used to play when I was in middle school and learning to line dance... anyway, Rich and I were fortunate enough yesterday to watch the 49er game and then celebrate with a fabulous ice cream cake for both of our birthdays. 
 Rich used his new birthday present (smart phone!! welcome back to the real world) to video tape us singing happy birthday. It was quite entertaining because he uploaded it right to facebook and man, it is bad. 

 This picture below I am laughing so hard because we counted 1... 2... and before we could say 3, both girls had already blown out our candles. Such a classic move by little kids. 
 Cara couldn't stop laughing because she thought it was sooo funny that she blew out the candles. Then we couldn't stop laughing because she thought it was so funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment