Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gender Reveal to Family and Friends

For this baby I wanted to do something special for when we found out the gender. I didn't care boy/girl I just wanted to make a big deal out of it. Rich wanted to know why I was making such a big deal out of it.  I told him there were many reasons:
1. Pinterest
2. If it was another girl I wanted to convince myself to be just as excited as if it was a boy
3. It was the first baby that Rich got to find out if it was a boy or a girl with me!
4. It took a lot longer to get pregnant with this baby than our others
5. And seriously who doesn't want an awesome cake or celebration?

 So I made the cake and the girls decorated it with the pink and blue candies we got.
 Then we headed over to the Baker's house and had some family on facetime when we cut the amazing blue cake!
We are so excited that we are having a bouncing baby boy. 

1 comment:

  1. I like that Pinterest is the #1 reason! So true!

    and

    CONGRATS! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete