Tuesday, September 10, 2013

2 Months Old

Hi Baby Mac. 
You are 2 months old. 
You weigh 12lbs 10oz.
You still haven't had a babysitter besides family.
You are sleeping better. Usually 3-4 hours at night instead of 2-3.
 I am turning in the 3 month clothes and switching you to 3-6 month clothes. 
You give the best smiles in the world.
You coo at us. 
You love your daddy almost as much as your mommy. You still sleep way better for mom than for dad though. 
 You are always bright eyed and you love holding your head up.

I haven't made your two month doctors appointment yet. 
Sorry, you are the third child. Some things kind of slip my mind. :)

You have been to work with me at least once or twice a week since I have been back. Dad has only had to feed you one time in the middle of the night because I was gone delivering a baby. 
This week I am going to plan our first airplane flights. We have Nebraska and Napa on the list.

3 comments:

  1. YES!! I heard that beautiful Mommy!!!! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicago?! His face reminds me of Hazel's when she was little - always a little bit surprised-looking ;)

    ReplyDelete