Monday, September 23, 2013

Crazy Hair Day Part 2

Last week on Monday Ryann told me that it was crazy hair day. 
I did her hair in 12 different braids and then she put hair clips in all those braids. 
She came home from school and told me that it wasn't crazy hair day. Crazy hair day was on FRIDAY!

Of course I had to top crazy hair day with an even crazier hair day.
 She loved loved loved it. It bobbed around and she wouldn't hold her head still. 
Then I get a text from Rich after he dropped her off at the bus stop. No one else had crazy hair.  I emailed her teacher right away and found out that crazy hair day is the next Friday. OOOPS. 
However, her teacher is so sweet and made Ryann feel adorable and special instead of silly and crazy.

Somehow I need to top this crazier hair day with the craziest hair day on Friday.
Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment