Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day Off

Since I work every saturday and am on call like 1 billion hours a month, my office so graciously gave me Wednesdays off.  Actually it is really nice because I am off from call and from the office. I also don't take call on Tuesday nights so that I can be rested on my day off. 

The days are usually jammed packed with stuff, but I always try to make time for the important things. 
 Like making silly faces with Cara.
Oh yeah, this happens. 

Wait, you are impressed with the playroom being clean? Yeah, so am I. Rich made a new rule that the girls can't watch any TV unless the playroom is clean. You would be surprised how fast it stays clean. You would also be surprised how they play with toys outside of the playroom because then it doesn't get messy but the rest of the house does. 
We are working on that part.
These girls are smarter than we give them credit for. 

Kind of like that year I was away at college and Zach slept in my bed every night because I told him when I was a senior that if he made my bed each day I would give him a dollar. So then when I left I never told him the deal was off... so he slept in the bed each night and then every morning would make the bed. I owed him quite a pretty penny when I came home for Christmas break. 
Zach was and is definitely smarter than we gave him credit for too.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment