Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hair Cuts by Dev

I keep thinking in my mind, "glamour shots by deb" but it is really cute hair cuts by Devyn. Both girls wanted their hair cut this time Devyn was in town. Ryann also needed her hair thinned because it is getting so thick like her mommy's hair!  I knew it had gotten a lot thicker and harder to manage, but thanks to Devyn it is a lot less hassle in the mornings. 

 Despite me wanting Cara to keep her hair long, she wanted it cut short. So of course we let her cut it... that is one of those things that I don't really worry too much about. If they want it short, cut it short. If they want it long, let them grow it. It is just hair and not worth me fighting over. If it were up to Dad we would all probably look like him!

After we finished the girls asked if I could cut my hair just like them... ummm, not this time, maybe when I loose the baby weight, but until then I am keeping it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment