Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Breakfast in Bed: Birthday Style

Happy birthday to my amazing, sweet, loving 6 year old. This morning we woke her up with breakfast in bed.
She requested cinnamon rolls from the can. She is her daddy's girl. 
 Cara wasn't too pleased that we had to wake her up too. 

 She felt like such a big girl because usually only moms get breakfast in bed. 
 Cara is still not enjoying that she didn't get breakfast in bed... so I finally caved and brought her up a cinnamon roll too. 
 We let Ryann open a couple cards, but saved the presents for after school because we never have enough time in the morning. 

My favorite part was when Ryann says, "Cara, I can do whatever I want because it is my birthday." Cara says, "NO FAIR!" then Ryann says, "It is fair, because one day it will be your birthday and you can do whatever you want too."

I quickly reminded Ryann that while she can do whatever she wants, she needs to remember that 6 year olds are really nice and they always listen. She said, "Duh, I already know that mom, remember, I am 6 now."

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like she had a great birthday. Well-deserved! What a little sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete