Sunday, February 24, 2013

20+ weeks

Half way? What the?

I can't believe I am already 21+ weeks... this baby is growing phenomenally well and I have yet to upload the most recent ultrasound pictures. 
I have a pregnancy app on my phone and finally this week it told me I had excessive weight gain.  (gasp!)   Well I tell my pregnant patients all the time that I don't care much about weight gain as long as you are trying to eat healthy and the baby is growing well. 

So the problem is that I am not eating so well. I eat well and healthy, but then I add a ton of not healthy crap on top of it all. I have tried to rationalize... Christmas, birthday after birthday, valentines day, etc, so I now am trying to get my baby belly in gear and eat better.  I am also exercising finally. I am making sure to hit 10,000 steps a day, stretch and do something else extra... like hike or ride my bike or a couple mile walk each day.

Now that I blogged about it I have to stick to it, right?

2 comments:

  1. Right and me too-- how about we walk around Disneyland pretty soon?? HEE hee

    ReplyDelete