Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day


I mentioned to Rich the other day that flowers for valentines day would be nice. He sort of balked at that idea, reminding me how expensive flowers are on valentines day. So imagine my surprise when I came home to 2 beautiful bouquets! 
He said one was from the girls.

 And happy valentines day to my sweet husband, he has been taking a gun safety class for the past couple of nights and I really had no idea he knew how to shoot. I mean, I knew he had been out shooting before, but in the 10 years I have known him he really hasn't gone out much or talked about it much. 


This is his target he brought home to show me... what a sweet valentine... knowing that he can protect me from all those bad guys. If only we had a gun. 

I guess the gun comes next since he passed his class and proved he wasn't a bad shot. 

Thank you again to my sweet valentine for always being there for me. This past year has been the most amazing and wonderful year of our marriage. We have grown together and learned how to compliment each other in ways I never knew were lacking. You pick up the slack when I fall short, and even when I don't you go above and beyond what I would expect any man to do. I am so grateful for you every day. I am so happy that you have a great job that allows you to work from home so that you can be there, every day, to welcome our girls home from school. (Even if you forget Ryann on the bus once or twice or five times). I love you forever and ever and thank you for being my eternal companion and father to our beautiful children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment