Sunday, February 17, 2013

Updated Family Portrait

Some days Ryann comes home with pictures where our baby boy is on the outside of my belly, other times he is in the inside.
This time he is on the inside. 
I am wearing my striped shirt with my big belly. Apparently Rich grew to be almost 8 inches taller than me, but he is wearing his superman shirt. Rich, Ryann and I also have lace up shoes on, because those are the bows. Then Ryann has her new heart shirt on from grandma. The heart shirt has a line from it that says "love" and Ryann said it kind of looked like a balloon. Cara is wearing a butterfly shirt and has her crocs on her feet- hence the little holes. 

I love these imaginations and how well Ryann is growing and developing. My sweet 6 year old!

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture--but where is Grandma??? XOXO

    ReplyDelete