Thursday, May 2, 2013

Colorado

Part of our trip was the wedding reception in Colorado. I had never been so it was nice to see a little change of scenery. My parents looked adorable as usual.
Cara was constantly getting in to trouble. She ate a dinner that consisted of 3 crackers. 

 After Cara ate her "dinner" she wanted frozen yogurt (BEST reception idea ever!). I told her no. That little stinker is smarter than we give her credit for. 
 She comes out holding frozen yogurt with sprinkles and I say, "How did you get that?"
She looks all innocent and said, "The boys inside gave it to me. One gave me ice cream and the other put sprinkles on top"
 Of course she was talking about the two teenage boys who were hired to run the frozen yogurt machine. Why would they question a cute 4 year old who comes asking for some? They just work there. 
It was so funny that of course Cara got her way and ate her frozen yogurt without any dinner.
Ryann on the other hand ate great and earned her frozen yogurt straight up. She also loved being outside in the amazing weather and climbing all over the rocks and walls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment